Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This Was Not Part Of The Plan.

I anxiously stepped on the scale this morning. My scale talks in a female robotic voice. I waited with baited breath, a moment passed, and she blurted out "your weight is 400 pounds." It was if she was mocking me. My first reaction was to open my bedroom window and toss the lying Jezebel into the pond behind my house. I had a feeling that sneaky little pound was stalking me, but I vow to get rid of him, plus a couple of his annoying little friends this week. In addition, I plan on filing a restraing order so that they can't come back. I didn't walk tonight because I have a very early morning tomorrow. I have boot camp tomorrow afternoon though, so I am sort of grateful for the rest. I plan on walking my normal 3 miles on Thurs and Friday at the least. Well, that's it for tonight. I am going to bed after a frustrating day!