Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Morning America...

Good morning...well afternoon I guess. I am so sorry that I didn't have a chance to update my blog yesterday. I was busy getting my house clean for the interview. It is going very well by the way. I was so nervous, but I was assured by the camera crew that "the camera loves me"! I had boot camp last night, and we played Marilyn's version of a "game" It was like dodge ball without the throwing. Basically we had to start at a middle point, squat to pick up a ball, and run back to our base and squat to place the ball on the ground. Once all the balls were gone from the middle, we had to run to the other team’s base and steal balls from them. I have a pretty competitive spirit, so I really pushed myself. I got really tired, and I got a stitch in my side. I had a really good workout despite the fact my first instinct was skip boot camp yesterday to get ready for the interview. I shook that thought out of me head, tied up my sneakers, and hit the bricks. It was a little warm yesterday for outdoor activity. I just can’t wait for some cooler weather to come upon us. Winter will be bitter sweet because I will get some relief from the heat, but that means no water aerobics for a few months. I will increase my walking at that point, and I am sure that Marilyn has some big things in store for me now that my blog is going national...again bitter sweet!! I have a few more hours of shooting, so I am going to say goodbye for now. I will post more soon. Please don't forget to email me about your interest in kickball if you haven't already.