Monday, October 12, 2009

Fe Fi Fo Fired...I Am So Stinkin' Tired

I reluctantly went to boot camp today. I was searching for an excuse not to go (I had some pretty convincing ones all planned out) because I am so tired, but I received some awesome and encouraging emails today from some of my email subscribers, so I got off my butt and went. I am so glad I did, because I had a terrific work out. I ran a lot today. I do it now just because I can. I am not sure how it looks to everyone else, but it feels amazing to me, and I guess that's all that matters. I did these really cool one-legged squats today where I was on my tip toe on one leg and flat footed on the other leg. The tip toe leg supported 20% of my weight, and the flat foot leg supported the other 80%...That's 320 pounds...I just realized how unbelievable that is. Anyway, it was a great exercise and took so much pressure off of my knees. I also did 100 crunches holding an 8 pound ball for leverage. I feel like I ate a jar of Vick's Vapor Rub after I work out. I feel like I can breathe so much easier, and my recovery time after exercise is getting so much better. The best is yet to come, and it will only get better from here. I would like to take a moment to say hello to all of my new email subscribers and say thank you for joining me on my journey. It really helps me stay focused when I feel like all of you are counting on me. I don't want to let you guys down. Thanks so much for keeping me accountable. I am determined to reach my goals, but I am human and I do get distracted or feel unmotivated sometimes, and I am so glad that I can rely on you guys to keep me on track. Please check out the videos in my video bar. I have some stuff on there of my daughter, Amelia, and a video from a vacation in NY in 2004. It is pretty sad that I needed a video of the Hershey store in Time's Square. I guess I should have realized there was a problem way back then. My weigh day is tomorrow. Please cross your fingers and say a prayer for me. I need to see some results this week...and the scale better take me seriously. If she doesn’t tell me what I want to here, she is going to be sleeping with the fishes! I am going to call it a night for now, but I will give you an update regarding the outcome of my date with the scale tomorrow. I hope everyone is having a good week so far. Nighty Night.