Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The World is a Playground.

I had a really good day today. It was my weigh in day, and it's official, I have lost 8 pounds. I am at 405 with a starting weight of 413. It didn't rain today, which is unheard of for Florida!! I was happy to get outside today. We took the munchkin to the park today and she went on the baby swings for the first time. We walked there and back, so I got a good 30 min of walking today. She had so much fun, and so did I. When we pushed her on the swing, it just seemed like she wanted to go higher and faster. I just know that she is going to have me walking the tight rope or swinging on a trapeze at some point. She just seems so daring. That is a good thing I guess, because I really want to be the type of mom that experiences things with her instead of sitting on the sidelines watching life pass me by. If she wants to ride roller coaster, we will ride, if the wants to roller skate, we will roll. If she wants to bungee jump, she's on her own!! I just want to live life to the fullest, and when my daughter looks back on her childhood, she can say that we really had fun. That is what being a kid is all about right? I hope everyone is having a good week as has been inspired to GOYAAM (Get Off Your A$$ and Move)!!