Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Race Is On...

OK, so I know I have been MIA for the past couple of days, but my computer has been on the fritz. I have good news though I have been sticking to my calorie range and exercise routine, and I have lost about 8 pounds so far. I am really focused and motivated. I have been meeting my goal of 8 glasses of water a day and 30 min of exercise a day. I tried on a smaller size today, and it fit in the waist, but not in the thighs. What can I say, I have good birthing hips. It was a small victory though, and me and the sales chick did the happy dance. I did manage to get 3 new pairs of pants for exercise purposes. I am going to be super chic walking around my neighborhood! I can't wait to break them in. I think I am going to start walking again in October when it starts to get cooler. I do live in Florida, so I want to wait until it doesn't feel like I am walking around in the Amazon. I am off to bed. I am totally exhausted. Nighty Night!!