Friday, September 11, 2009

Time to take a breather...

I have been trying to do all that i can to get my 30 min of exercise in everyday. I even talked my husband into going to the mall with me to walk around. That resulted in a new pair of shoes for me. That was one expensive walk!! Note to self...shopping is not a cheap source of cardio. We went swimming again yesterday, and I did what felt like a bazillion laps! I also did a basic water aerobic routine and some strength training using water weights. I was more lazy than usual today though. I took a 2 hour nap with the baby today. I was really tired from all of the extra energy I have been exerting. I had a peanut butter sandwich for lunch, and a chicken, turkey bacon, pizza wrap for dinner...Yum! Who said healthy eating had to be boring. I also noticed, while gazing at my beautiful reflection in the mirror today, all of the water I have been drinking has paid off already. My skin is really hydrated, and looks so young and supple!! Whoever said beauty is only skin deep must not have drank a lot of water! I am off to bed for now, but I am hoping for an action packed weekend. I will keep you updated. TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)