Wednesday, September 2, 2009

And She's Off...

My official starting weight is 413. The day stated off great. I got my 30 min of exercise today. I ate 2 packets of Honey Nut Quaker Oatmeal and a banana for breakfast, a Healthy Choice frozen meal, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, a cup of sugar free jello, and 2 slices of light wheat toast for lunch, a honey nut special k bar for a snack, and Grilled chicken wraps with lettuce, tomato, and light ranch dressing for dinner. I am allowed between 2180 and 2530 calories per day based on my weight. Yesterday, I had a total of 1690 calories. I did also get in my 8 glasses of water (Go Me!!). I had a splitting headache all day though...It's like I am a patient at a methadone clinic, and I am going through caffeine and sugar withdrawals!! I know it will get better, I just can't wait to see some results.