Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Drumroll Please...

Today (Meaning Sept 22...I am on Stacy time, and in my world, anything before 6am counts as the previous day) was my weigh day. I lost 1 pound this week. Not my greatest achievement, but the awesome part of this 1 measly pound is that it took me down to 399 pounds. I have officially retired from the 400 club!! Go me! I walked for an hour today...2.5 miles to be exact. My legs were sore from the personal training evaluation yesterday, but I pushed through it and accomplished my goal. I am tired, and I feel a little beat up, and although you can't really make it out through the many layers of fat still hanging off my body, there is a fire burning inside of me. I am so motivated. I am blessed to have such a wonderful support system around me. My husband is behind me all the way and has committed to do anything to help me reach my goal. My mom is one of my biggest cheerleaders, and then, there are all of you. You may not realize how much it has touched my life to receive and encouraging email or virtual "pat on the back", and I would like to take this opportunity to thank each of you, so, Thank You! I am completely exhausted, and I have another day of "boot camp" tomorrow, so I am going to call it a night.