Monday, September 21, 2009

And 1...And 2...And Don't Forget To Breathe

I can barely contain my excitement. I had my appointment today with the owner and founder of Kick It Up Boot Camp. I had a blast. First, let me say that Marilyn is super nice. I totally expected the same "personal" training experience that I have received in the past from large fitness facilities. They should call it mass quantity training at those places because there is nothing personal about it. For the most part in the past, I was defeated before I even got started. At traditional fitness centers, I usually exceeded all of the weight limits on most of the gym equipment. I used it anyway, but I was terrified every time I stepped foot on the treadmill that a red light was going to drop from the ceiling and my machine was going to say "Tilt...Tilt...Tilt" like when you try and cheat on a pinball game. I'm sorry, I am rambling. I have to say that Marilyn is the real deal. She is very knowledgeable and super enthusiastic. The work out routine that she gave me was super fun and totally unique. I was pleasantly surprised. I also have some exciting news for you all. I must say, it would be in your benefit to subscribe to my blog if you haven't already. I was able to negotiate an awesome discount for all of my email subscribers that live in, or are willing to commute to the Tampa Bay Area. All you have to do is enter your name and email address in the fields provided at the top right hand corner of my blog where it says "subscribe for blog updates" , and I will send you an email with the details of the discount, and the promotion code. If you are not interested, but know someone that might be, please feel free to forward this information to them. By clicking on the "share" icon at the top right of my blog, or below each post, you can send an email directly from my blog. Trust me; this is unlike anything you have ever experienced. Marilyn holds both undergraduate and graduate degrees from the University of Georgia and graduated with honors from Florida International University in Miami with a Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology. To say the least, the woman knows what she is doing. I start class on Monday, and will be attending her 5 Pm class on Mon and Wed. She has also suggested that I walk 1 hour a day, 4 days a week, and fit in water aerobics whenever I can. I can feel the weight melting away just thinking about it. I had a Tuna sub on wheat from Subway for dinner. I was a little too tired to cook after my fitness evaluation. I hope you all take advantage of Marilyn's offer. She has been very generous. If you do not live in the Tampa Bay Area, I apologize, but if you will send me a quick email with your city and state (subject line Amelia’s Mom), I will do my best to negotiate an awesome deal in your area. My email address is Stacypie3279@aol.com. I am pooped, so that's all for now. Goodnight.