Monday, September 14, 2009

Stress is a 4 Letter word!

If you haven't had a chance already, please take a moment to add your email address the upper right had portion of my blog where it says "subscribe for blog updates" so that you can be notified by email when I update my blog. I am really sorry that I have been falling behind on my posts. I have been so preoccupied lately due to financial stress. My husband has been out of work for the past couple of weeks. He had Cochlear Implant surgery, and has needed to take the past couple of weeks to go though a rehabilitation process. No excuses though...moving forward. The menu for this week is shaping up. I went grocery shopping yesterday, and scored on turkey burgers, pre-made salad kits, fresh fruit, and grilled chicken breasts. I am a busy mom, so I do take a few short cuts with the pre-made salad kits and pre-cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts. Those things are great to have on hand to throw together a last min meal. I have been slacking on the exercise for the past week, and I hope it doesn't show up on the scale tomorrow. I am not going to beat myself up about it though, I am just going to work harder next week. I am going to bed now after a long night of baby sitting my nephews. If you know someone that might be inspired by my blog, please feel free to share it with them. You can email them by clicking on the "share" icon on the top right corner of my blog. You can also use this icon to share my blog on your favorite social network. You can also email or bookmark individual posts by utilizing the link below each post.