Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kick It Up...More Like Kick My Butt.

I had "boot Camp" last night, and I did what felt like a million sit-ups on the exercise ball. In actuality, it was probably only 50, but then again, I do have a flare for the mellow dramatic. My abs feel like I have been run over by a school bus, and my upper thighs are sore from those pesky squats that seem to be one of Marilyn's favorite exercises...lucky me! I feel good though, so I think I am going to go for another walk tonight. For those of you in or near Tampa, Bayshore is an excellent place to walk. It is lit at night and it’s right on the water. They even have fitness stations set up for you overachievers out there!! I know that you probably detect a hint of sarcasm, but that's only because I have no hope of crossing those darn monkey bars at this point in my journey. Just give me a few months, and I will be flying through the air with the greatest of ease, a daring young girl as if on a flying trapeze. Just a reminder, there is less than a week left to vote on the new poll listed above. Please also don't hesitate to leave your comments. I welcome all comments including constructive criticism. I am off to do some more laundry before my walk; I think my darling husband is out of clean drawers. Trying to balance my life as a mom and a wife and still have time left for me is a tough business. Who knew that all moms were super heroes, there is no other explanation as to how we are able to get everything done! Good bye for now, I am off (super hero cape swoosh)!