Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Day In The Life.

If you haven't had a chance already, please take a moment to add your email address the upper right had portion of my blog where it says "subscribe for blog updates" so that you can be notified by email when I update my blog. My darling daughter was super cranky last night, and did not go to slept until about 2:30 in the morning. Needless to say, I slept until about noon. I have been trying to catch up on laundry and housework for the past couple of days, so I didn't get out of the house until around 4:00. I had left over pasta with meat sauce for lunch since there was no time for breakfast. I used Barilla whole wheat pasta, 96% lean ground beef, and Prego heart smart traditional pasta sauce. That lovely dish was accompanied by a side salad with light ranch dressing. When we finally got out of the house, we headed to the beach. If you want a great workout, go to the beach and walk in sand. Wowzer...that was a hike! I had a lot of fun though. It was my daughter's 1st trip to the beach, and she absolutely loved it. We went in the water and walked on the beach. If you live in Fl, or are planning a trip, I strongly suggest visiting Pier 60 on Clearwater beach. We are talking a white sand beach with a play ground for the kiddos and an amazing seafood restaurant...not to mention the fishing pier that doubles as an amazing romantic date, because the sunsets are completely breathtaking. After the beach, we stopped at Publix and got some deli sandwiches for dinner. I had turkey and Swiss on a 5 grain bread and Lays Light potato chips...Delish! I hope everyone had a wonderful labor day, I sure did. I will be weighing in tomorrow, so stay tuned! If you know someone that might be inspired by my blog, please feel free to share it with them. You can email them by clicking on the "share" icon on the top right corner of my blog. You can also use this icon to share my blog on your favorite social network. You can also email or bookmark individual posts by utilizing the link below each post.