Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stuffed Like A Turkey

I hope all of you had a wonderful thanksgiving. I did pretty well with eating. I did have a 2nd helping of green bean casserole, but my mom made it with 98% fat free soup, so it wasn’t such a bad choice. Some of the other holiday fare consisted of sweet potatoes, stuffing (I only had like 2 bites), ham, corn, potato salad (my mom makes the best potato salad), baked beans, and of course pumpkin pie, but I shared a piece with Eddie instead of eating the whole thing myself.

Yesterday was so great. The workout video was a success, and now we just have to figure out how to edit it. I ended up working out for almost 2 hours yesterday morning. I have boot camp again tomorrow morning, and I am looking forward to getting back to my regular routine.

Please take a look at my poll, and vote if you are planning on joining us for kickball. I was looking at the first Saturday in December, but figured I would ask you guys to find out the most convenient date for the majority due to the holidays.

Happy Sunday. I hope everyone has a great week. I am going to run for now as I think I hear my munchkin waking up from her nap. She is going to be expecting lunch, so I better get busy!!