Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just Another Day In Paradise

OK, so I know that it seems like I have dropped off of the face of the earth, but rest assured that I am still here and I am still on track. I have just been super busy and a bit stressed financially. It makes me wonder what happened to the days of trading livestock for goods and services. I guess those were simpler times…before APR’s and Interest only loans…if only we could go back. Of course, I don’t have any live stock to trade (with the exception of 2 domestic house cats) so I guess I would be in the same boat as I am now!!

I received the sad news that boot camp is canceled next week due to thanksgiving, but I am planning on doing some walking and sit-ups and stuff on my own, so I will hopefully not fall too far behind. We are however shooting the exercise video on Saturday the 28th, so if any of you that are local would like to join us, please feel free to come and enjoy a class at no charge. Just be aware that the class will be filmed and could end up on national television lol!

My grandfather is out of the hospital, but we still don’t know what the problem was. He is feeling a bit under the weather still, and isn’t quite back to himself yet. Thanks so much to all of you for your thoughts and prayers.

My food was pretty good today…
Breakfast: Total raisin bran with 2% milk
Lunch: leftover pork tenderloin with rice and broccoli
Dinner: 2 scrambled eggs, 2 sausage links, fruit, and a cup of oatmeal

I hope everyone is having a terrific weekend…so far mine has been pretty uneventful (just doing some laundry). I am going to call it a night. Have a happy Sunday.