Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

So, yesterday was my weigh day, and I gained 2 pounds. I have to admit that I just wasn’t focused last week. I am back on track now, but Aunt Flo is visiting…so that is no fun. I have lower back pain and sever cramps…yuck!!

I am going to break out my Windsor Pilates DVD today while the baby is napping. Since there has been no boot camp this week, I have been pretty bummed. I did walk around the mall and Wal-mart for 5 hours yesterday, so I got in a bunch of cardio.

Just a reminder…we are shooting the exercise video Saturday morning. This is a perfect opportunity to work off Thanksgiving dinner. Please join us at 8 am at Baybridge Park (10017 Bridgeton Dr, Tampa, FL) in Westchase. I hope to see many of you there. The class will be filmed, and could be on Good Morning America at a later date. Marilyn has kindly agreed to offer this special class at no charge, so please come and join us.

So far I have only had breakfast (Total raisin bran), but I think it will be a peanut butter sandwich, cottage cheese, and jello for lunch, and I am not sure about dinner yet.

I hope all of you are doing well. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and while I am not planning on being restrictive as far as the types of foods I eat, I do plan on exercising portion control. I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy spending time with your family. This is Amelia’s 1st Thanksgiving, and I am so grateful for her. Since becoming a mommy, I really understand the meaning of being thankful. I wish many blessings to you and your family this holiday season.