Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Tides Of Change

Today was my weigh day, and I gained a pound. It really sucks, but obviously I need to make a change. Please spare me the lectures. I know I know you have already told me. I plan to write down a schedule for myself so that I know exactly when I should be eating. I am also going to incorporate more fruits, veggies, and dairy into my meal plan. Failure is not an option! My daughter is counting on me to be the best me that I can be, and I cannot let her down. I feel like junk, but I own the numbers on the scale...no matter how frustrating it is. I have no one to blame but myself! OK, I am done complaining…time to move on.

I went a walk today (my regular 3 mile walk) and it was good. I made it in 62 min. There is a portion of the route that is kind of uneven where I have busted my butt several times, so I try to take it slow and steady during that partof my walk/run. I picked up the pace on my last mile and made it in 16 min. That is my best time so far. A small victory for today, but I will take it after my run in with the scale.

My food today
Breakfast: 2 packs of lower sugar apple cinnamon oatmeal and 2 tangerines
Lunch: Healthy Choice chicken pasta alfredo with pineapple in pineapple juice, a cup of sugar free jello, and ½ cup of 2% cottage cheese
Snack Another tangerine
Dinner: Grilled chicken sandwich with light mayo, lettuce, tomato and a side of steamed mixed veggies.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I have boot camp again tomorrow…I will let you know how it goes.