Monday, November 9, 2009

The Early Bird Gets The....ZZZZZZZ

Today was my first morning boot camp session, and it threw my entire day out of whack. I do have to say that the awesomeness of my husband never ceases to amaze me. He knows how much I hate getting up early, and for me to drag my butt out of bed and go exercise first thing in the morning shows true commitment on my part…trust me. When I got home from boot camp, the dishwasher was loaded, the bed was made, and the living room was straightened up. So, all I had to do all day was play with the baby…and find the missing cordless phone. One of our phones has been misplaced for 2 days, so finally I had my mom call and I followed the ring until I found the phone hiding in the couch cushions. Amelia was laughing hysterically at me as if to say “ha ha I hid it and you can’t find it”. She is a mess. I was super tired today for the rest of the day, but Amelia only took a 30 min nap, so no nap for me!!

Tomorrow is weigh day, and I am anxious and excited. I am hoping that all of my hard work will finally pay off on the scale tomorrow!! We shall see.

Food today
Breakfast: Leftover strawberry chicken salad
Snack: Whole wheat toast with 2 tbs apple butter
Lunch: Broccoli and rice
Snack: Weight Watchers Ice Cream Bar
Dinner…Not sure yet (If I eat chicken and broccoli one more time I am going to scream)

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Eddie worked on Sunday, so my days are kind of screwed up…I hate shift bids!! Have a good evening. I will be back tomorrow with an update on the welfare of my scale!!