Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Get Well Soon

I know that I didn’t post yesterday, but I wasn’t feeling well still, and my grandfather went to the hospital by ambulance yesterday. I still don’t know what’s wrong, but they have narrowed it to either the flu or food poisoning, but he is an 84 year old war veteran, so if he says he needs to go to the hospital, it’s not good. He has to be there another night because his blood sugar is still high. I hope he gets released tomorrow.

I didn’t make it to boot camp yesterday. I was not feeling well at all, and I totally overslept. I rested a lot yesterday, but I didn’t forget to weigh. I lost a pound last week, so that makes a total of 21 pounds. I am hoping for a better result this week.

I took Amelia to the playground today. I walked there and back, so I got in about a mile and a half walk. She totally loves to swing. It was so much fun. I would have posted sooner today, but my cable has been out all day…why not the last 3 days have been crappy…I must be on a streak (I hope it’s finally over)!

My food today:
Breakfast: Total raisin bran with 2% milk
Dinner: Lean pork tenderloin, mashed sweet potatoes, rice, and steamed broccoli
(Dinner was so good. It was my first shot at the pork tenderloin, and it was fabulous if I do say so myself)

Amelia has a doctor’s appointment tomorrow morning, and she has to get another flu shot. I hate it when she has to get shots…it’s no fun for wither of us. She makes this horrible sad face with this quivery lip, and I just want to cry. I hope everyone has a good rest of the week. I hope to make it for a walk tomorrow, but it all depends on what happens with my papaw. I will be back soon with an update! Goodnight for now.