Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wacky Workout Wednesday

I stumbled out of bed at 6:30 am after having about 2 ½ minutes of sleep last night. Amelia woke me up 4 times. Her teeth were hurting I think. She bounced back and forth from my bed to her crib all night long. The last time she woke up, I went to change her diaper. Well, we have a lot of noisy crap in our house, one of which happens to be Amelia’s baby monitor. If there is no movement in her crib for 20 seconds, an alarm goes off. I forgot to turn the monitor off, and the alarm began to sound. I ran to shut off the monitor in the midst of changing her diaper as to not wake my husband, and she peed everywhere. After having a sleepless night and having to pee myself, I was at my wits end. I called for my husband to come and stand by her as she was on her changing table so that I could go and pee before I made a bigger mess. When I got back to the nursery, my husband had a diaper on her, so I figured he had cleaned her up and had taken care of it. It wasn’t until I got her back into bed with me that I realized that she was still covered in pee…I was completely PO’d…pardon the pun. We finally got out of the house this morning and I met my mom. I actually had a pretty productive day. We managed to find the perfect Christmas dress for Amelia, and we went to Sam’s Club to load up on some frozen fruit and veggies. I got blueberries and broccoli.

Today was Boot Camp, and it was my last evening session. I am so going to miss all of the friends I have made…tear! I did get an amazing workout tonight. We had a fantastic warm-up, and I was able to use 10 pound weight during the strength training portion of the class. I was so impressed with myself. That is a 5 pound increase, so I must be getting stronger. Don’t get me wrong, my muscles are not at the point of breaking through my clothes like the incredible hulk, (don’t make me angry, you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry) but 10 pounds is a considerable mile stone for me. I also ran up and down the hill 3 times today, and it was easier than I remembered. We also had an awesome cool down and stretch. I think that was my favorite part because I was exhausted!

My food today…
Breakfast: 2 egg beaters, 2 turkey sausage links 1 tomato slice and a cup of plain oatmeal with 2% milk and Splenda
Lunch: Michelina’s Lean Gourmet (it was the last one) ½ cup unsalted peanuts
Snack: ½ cup fresh pineapple
Dinner: 6” veggie patty sub with light mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion, and black olives
Snack: ½ cup unsalted peanuts

The Yankees are kicking some Philly butt, so I want to finish the game, and tomorrow is my 4th Wedding Anniversary, so I will be taking a little break tomorrow. I have given myself permission to have a nice dinner and possibly a little dessert. I will be back on Friday with a full report. Only 2 days left until the weekend. Have a great rest of the week.