Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Successful Weigh Day

Today was weigh day, and despite Thanksgiving, I lost 2 pounds. I am so happy that I am going in the right direction again. I have been dreading my weigh ins for the past couple of weeks, but I was pleasantly surprised today, and I plan on keeping this positive momentum going for next week also.

I am so happy to be back at boot camp. Yesterday we did the 12 min walk run test, and I improved on my record by 1/3 of a lap. Today I pushed myself a little harder than I should have and ended up getting dizzy and light headed. I was doing crunches and had a hard time regulating my breathing. I nearly hyperventilated. I made a full recovery in time to finish the rest of my work out though.

My food today was good.
Breakfast: Cheerios with 2% milk
Lunch: Meatballs with Prego Traditional heart smart sauce
Snack: Peach and strawberry yogurt smoothie
Dinner: Grilled chicken and strawberry salad with balsamic vinaigrette

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I am cracking up right now because we are watching National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. I swear Clarke Griswald could be one of my relatives. I love this time of the year. Christmas movies are the best. I also love A Christmas Story! I have to find out when that is coming on. I am going to go and watch the rest of the movie. Have a good night