Monday, August 17, 2009

Where will I find the time?

I am really looking forward to starting my new meal plan, but I am concerned about a few things. I am generally a strong willed person, and I have successfully lost weight in the past, but now that I am a mom, and I have more responsibilities and less time, how will I ever fit cooking a well balanced meal into my schedule. I still feel like I am feeding my daughter every time I turn around. I have also has an increase in dishes and laundry since my little darling arrived. I know I have to make these changes now before my daughter gets old enough to be influenced by my eating habits, but it makes me wonder how moms that work outside of the home ever get anything done. I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water as it is. I must also incorporate exercise into my lifestyle because I just don't want my daughter to face the same challenges in life that I have had to. Being fat is tough. People automatically assume that you are stupid and lazy, and I am determined to prove that I am neither!!