Monday, August 31, 2009

Goodbye Fat pants...

Tomorrow is the big day. September 1. I pigged out today. I had hamburgers and chicken nuggets for lunch. I had a peanut butter cup, and based on popular vote, I had stuffed chicken Parmesan, Caesar salad, Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, and pasta for dinner. for desert, raspberry filled Krispy Kream doughnuts. I am so excited about tomorrow. I am finally getting rid of my excess baggage. I decided to go with a low calorie, low fat program. I came to my senses and realized that carbs are not evil, (in moderation at least) and this is something that I am going to have to be able to stick with for the rest of my life.The is not a diet people, this is a lifestyle change. I am also going to focus on low sugar and sodium since my mom has a history of stroke and diabetes, and I just want to steer clear of all of that. I am also going to focus on a fitness goal of at least 30 min of exercise a day. I found some really cool mommy and me exercises trough a google search. I am also going to try and incorporate a water aerobics regimen 3 times a week. If you are reading this, and have been inspired to get up and get moving, I strongly suggest that you get a buddy. Ask your spouse, sibling, parent, neighbor, mailman. Hell, I don't care if you have to take out an ad in the newspaper, just get some accountability. I believe that is the best 1st step until you start making new habits. My other recommendation is to set small goals in the areas of nutrition an fitness. My goals are to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, and to exercise for at least 30 min a day. Well, tomorrow is the 1st day of the rest of my life. Please feel free to follow me on my journey, and if you are so inclined, join me.