Monday, November 16, 2009

Under The Weather.

This weekend was super busy, and I am feeling totally worn down. Friday, we had family holiday pictures (Amelia looked adorable). Saturday, was my cousins wedding in Merritt Island (driving for 4 hours with a 7 month old in the car is not my idea of a fun time), and the Sunday I was out with Amelia and my mom all day. Getting a 16 pound baby in and out of the car all day is no joke, so by the time I picked Eddie up from work I was completely exhausted. You can imagine my enthusiasm when I realized that we still had grocery shopping to do. We got some more frozen veggies, chicken, and a lean pork tenderloin. We finally got home around 10:00, and I proceeded to put all of the groceries away. Have I mentioned how much I hate grocery shopping!! I finally made it to bed around midnight after falling asleep on the couch for a while.

I woke up this morning for boot camp with a sore throat. I attributed it to post nasal drip, and went anyway, but I just haven’t felt right all day. Today was the first day in 7 months that I didn’t feel 100 percent, and it was a rude awakening. Mommies do not get sick days.

My food for today was pretty good. Raisin bran with 2% milk for breakfast. A turkey and Swiss sandwich on wheat with light mayo and some pistachios for lunch, sugar free jello and cottage cheese for a snack, and a grilled chicken salad with strawberries, walnuts, and blue cheese crumbles topped with balsamic vinaigrette for dinner.

Tomorrow is weigh day, and I hope I am feeling better by the morning, because tomorrow is also another day of boot camp. I am not going to get to go on Thursday because my daughter has a doctor’s appointment, so I really want to get a good work out in tomorrow. That’s it for now; I am going to hit the hay and try to sleep off this funk. I hope everyone had a great Monday. I will be back tomorrow with an update on the scale.